Supporting OCW makes a statement about your company's commitment to global education, places your brand in front of our unique and highly educated global audience, and can even help your company recruit and train your global workforce.
Underwriting on OCW: Put Your Company in Good Company
Corporate underwriters of OCW enjoy the benefit of supporting a renowned global intellectual philanthropy effort as well as the impact of traditional web marketing.
It's an effective way to build business and brand your company while helping to provide free educational resources to millions of teachers and learners worldwide. The OCW corporate underwriting team can help you design a portfolio of underwriting opportunities that meets your financial and marketing goals.
OCW Underwriting opportunities include:
- On-site and newsletter brand advertising to a highly educated global audience, including large numbers of visitors from the United States, China and India
- On-site recruitment messaging reaching students at MIT and other top universities and employees at top companies worldwide
- Recognition as an MIT OpenCourseWare underwriter at events on the MIT campus and around the world
- Co-branded custom course lists highlighting materials most relevant to your customers or workforce
- OCW underwriter logo for use on your company's site and marketing materials
How Underwriting Improves Your Brand
| ||Students ||Independent |
|I have benefited from access to MIT OpenCourseWare. ||91% ||84% |
|MIT OpenCourseWare reflects my values regarding the sharing of information for global benefit. ||94% ||93% |
|I would have a favorable impression of companies that provide financial support for MIT OpenCourseWare. ||90% ||91% |
|Companies supporting MIT OpenCourseWare would be likely to share my values. ||76% ||78% |
|I would be likely to favor companies supporting MIT OpenCourseWare as potential employers. ||78% ||81% |
2010 underwriting survey of site visitors (n=2703)
Next Decade Alliance: An Alliance for Innovation
In our first ten years, OCW has provided resources to 100 million people worldwide. By the end of our next decade, we aspire to reach one billion people with our materials. We are seeking a select group of elite corporate underwriters to join OCW in reaching this goal.
Next Decade Alliance members receive tangible benefits from their role in helping to shape the future of education on the Web, while providing the resources OCW needs to continue innovating in our next ten years.
Members of the Next Decade Alliance enjoy the following benefits:
- Branding on the OCW home page and Next Decade page
- Membership in the Next Decade Alliance advisory council, meeting twice a year with MIT thought leaders to help shape the future of OCW
- Underwriting messaging across the OCW site
- Underwriting message in the OCW newsletter (150,000 self-subscribed)
- Custom course list on our site, with your branding, highlighting the courses most relevant to your customers or workforce
- Recruiting messaging on the OCW site
- Recognition at the OpenCourseWare Consortium annual meeting
Contact Tom Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.